Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stock, P-days and Hermana Dastrup!!!

June 23, 2008

Hey Family,
I'm so glad to hear that everything went really well for Grandma's memorial service. I have no doubt she was pleased with it! Sorry if I worried you the other day when I called. I honestly am holding up really well, just got caught up in the emotions of talking to Grandpa because I feel really sad for him because I know how much he loves Grandma.That was really the hardest part for me. I wish I could have been there with you all for the Memorial Service but that's not how the mission works and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am really looking forward to getting that stuff on Grandma's Memorial Service and Celebration! I don't know if I would be able to watch the DVD or not but I can wait till I get home. It's not going to go anywhere!
First things first... I absolutely LOVE Stockton. It's sad that I don't get to take my investigators with me but alas thats not how it goes. Aparently Heavenly Father has some BIG plans for Hermana Dastrup and I here.
I LOVE being companions with Hermana Dastrup. She's an awesome missionary and I have already learned a lot from her. I hope that I am maybe making the tiniest bit of impact on her because she's really awesome! A huge example to me! We work hard and we are having a great time doing the Lord's work!
Our new Zone and District are pretty cool. One of the Elders from our old District who was Emergency Transfered is in our District now and then I'm in the same District as Elder Cisternas and Elder Leyva from the MTC, two of our dear spanish friends. E. Cisternas is from Argentina and E. Leyva is from Mexico. Anyway, it's a great district/zone and I'm really excited to be here!
Sorry this is a short letter but I wrote more in my News Letter to everyone so until then, ciao!
Para Siempre
Hermana Bradfield!

No comments: