Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Como esta el tiempo en Colorado?

May 19, 2008

!Hola Familia! ?Como estas?
!Estoy MUY bien! How is everyone doing? Is everyone getting excited for the summer? Did I hear correctly that it snowed there last week? If this is true, I would never have known it with what the weather has been like here. It's CRAZY! It's only May and guess how hot it has been!!! The high that our car has read at one point it time was..... drum roll please.................. 108! Que Wow No? It's crazy hot here. Hotter that Haides I would dare to say! But I only tell you this to state the facts so you know what Sacramento weather is like and I am not complaining! I love it here. And the sweating part isn't bad either!
So I finally realized how I could be a genious! Instead of write the same thing over and over for everyone and have to write a thousand letters, I have decided to write one letter and make copies and then quickly write a few personal things to make them a little more personal for everyone! Genious right? Why didn't I think of this sooner?
This last week has been a little rough. I explain some of it in my letter but basically Satan is working on us from all sides. Through the investigators, our scheduling, the weather, EVERYTHING. Thats why I have made the goal to NOT complain about anything! Complaining only makes it worse. I am determined to be positive about everything!
Anyway, so last week we ended up dropping that family I was really excited about for various reasons but you'll just have to wait for the letter. It was pretty sad because I had some high hopes for them, especially Dulce but we can't force anyone to believe what we say, they are going to have to find it out for themselves when they are ready! Then all our investigators who we had lined up to go to church with us this sunday all fell through. None of them were home! It was really sad but we'll get them there next week!
Today for our Zone activity, we all met at a place called RPM or something like that which is a REALLY expensive Go Kart racing track for what it is! It was fun but it was 10 bucks for a 5-10 min ride and that was half off price for the missionaries! But we did get to wear really hot and really cool looking racing outfits complete with helmets and we got to keep our "ski mask" looking things that we had to wear under our helmet! I got 14th out of 16 but I wasnt really trying either because there were too many people to worry about. It was fun but I don't think I need to do it again any time soon!
So the list of things you sent me, I left it at the house but the things that come to mind right now is the VS Conditioner (which I AM running low on my supply...) but don't worry about sending it to me now unless you wanted to send me something else. Everything else I'll let you know when i need it!
I'm out of time and I know this isn't all that great of an email but I forgot to write stuff down in the week to remind me what I wanted/needed to write home about and so now I'm paying for it! So thank you for the package of goodies and all your letters! I am so grateful I have so much love and support from everyone! Until next week!
Hermana Bradfield
PS Dad looks AWESOME with the new doo! Looking fab dad! Mom, I laughed out loud when I read your first letter about how tramatized you were about it! I think he looks pretty cool!

No comments: