Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feel Free....

June 2, 2008


Ok, please feel free to email me any time, especially since President Huff said that you called and said Gma wasnt doing very well and you wanted me to know before the email! And plus it would be nice to hear from Dad Kim and Kody since I don't hear from you anymore now that Dearelder.com isn't an option! Ok sorry for venting but I was really kinda hoping to get a little more info on Grandma, especially since I can't get an everyday update and have to wait a while for the mail! If you send me something by mail on Monday, I don't usually get it until Saturday because it has to go through the office and to my members address!
Things are going good here, there was an emergency transfer last week because I guess an Elder somewhere else in the mission had to go home for medical reasons so Pres. Huff sent 2 of the spanish elders to other parts of the mission and they moved Sister Anderson and I down to the Elders area, Del Norte Central, and added our area back to Sister Bostrom and Bateman's area (2 other sisters in our district). Julissa was still in our area though because they made some changes again to make the area bigger since now there are missionaries with a car in the area again.
Julissa's baptism was great, she was really excited and ready! I wrote more about it in my letter but she's awesome! I was so excited for her and I know I say this all the time but the Spirit was SUPER strong. It was an encredible experience and such a great feeling to know that Julissa has taken that step and understands the Covenants that she has made with her Heavenly Father.
The other day we were trying to track down some of our members in our area and ran into a lady in a hurry to get somewhere. We got her name and address and set up an appointment to visit her and when we went back the next day, we had a really good Restoration lesson with her and I really think she was excited about it. She was going to come to church yesterday but she ended up having to work but the part that was exciting about it all was that she actually called us to tell us she couldn't come which NEVER happens with the Spanish/Latin American culture! So we are taking that as a REALLY good sign that she called us and we are going over to see her tonight to teach her the Church lesson, a lesson about why we go to church and the blessings we receive from going, and what happens at church. President Huff likes us to teach that second unless prompted otherwise!
Alright, well I'm done for now, I know that it's short but I wrote more in my hand written letter! Love you all and PLEASE write me (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and PLEASE feel free to email me AND write me about Gma Bradfield next time.
Love you all,
Hermana Bradfield
PS, Mom and Katelyn- Thank you for writing me!!! ;D

No comments: