Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BLAH!!!

I ran out of time on the last computer and it logged me out on my email account and now I have to write a new, fast email! Sorry family! Lame computers!

Luckily, I was able to find an available computer for 10 minutes to scribble a note to you!
Stockton is great! I am so glad I get to stay again. Last week (Saturday actually) we added two new families! They are both great and they both came to church yesterday! One of the families is REALLY awesome! We almost missed them while we were tracting because we thought we saw them leave but when we saw their apartment door open we decided to knock and the kid ran over to get the parents from another apartment. We ended up teaching them right then and there and they both seemed to like what they heard. Yesterday the ended up coming to a baptism after church and stayed later than we did because they were have a good time getting to know the members! Our Members are Awesome!

I don't remember what else I really wrote in my last email but real fast. Today we are going to carve pumpkins/play bball (guess which one I'll probably do!). Should be fun!

Thanks for the tape; I forgot to really say much about it last week! It was really funny. Tell that old fart grandpa of mine I think he's just great!;) I really enjoyed hearing Blueski howl with you! I think that was my favorite part ;P Haha just kidding!

Anyway, I love you all! Hope all is going well for you!

Love Always,
Hermana Bradfield


Buenas Dias Noticias - HOLA! All the way from the inner city part of California, Stockton itself. Happy to be here for at least another 5 weeks. This transfer is going to be AWESOME! Already we have found more people to teach and share the gospel with. Sister Dastrup and I have decided to really step it up this transfer and REALLY lose ourselves in the Lord's work. Our goal is to hit the standard of excellence that our new president has just revised. It's going to be hard and take a lot of sacrifice and hard work on our part, but we are ready and willing!

Just in this last week, we have found and started teaching two AWESOME families, one of which seems really eager to learn more! They came to a baptism yesterday after church, and ended up staying later than we did because they were having a great time with the members. The Spanish ward here in Stockton is amazing! They really do a great job helping with the missionary work and making sure people, who are visiting, feel really welcome. It's the members who are key to this work!

I am so happy to be here, serving the Lord in this great work. What a blessing it has been to me to see the changes people have made in their lives to follow the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to see the blessings it has brought to their lives. This truly is a great work and I am so grateful to be a part of it.

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Halloween!

Love Always,
Hermana Bradfield

No comments: