Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feliz Dia de Independencia

Hola everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Independence day! I have thoroughly enjoyed mine! We are currently sitting in Taffy Joe Hoops' house, eating dinner and checking email! She has got to be the boldest, funniest, most amazing personal-revelation-receiver I have ever met! She is so cool! She's an awesome missionary!

So week .5 of training has been great! Sister Harris is our trainee, and she's amazing! She is from all over, most recently from Dallas, and she has 3 semesters left to finish school at HARVARD!!! Yes HARVARD. Man did I feel really lame telling her about FRCC (Front Range Community College.) She just laughed at me when I told her I felt lame, and told me that was really great! Things have been great being in a three-some! She has been really great at talking to people and she has taken 6 years of Spanish, so she understands a lot and has done really well at teaching our investigators! Everyone loves her. She's gonna be a great "replacement" for the Spanish sisters leaving this transfer!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the talk ideas. The info is really going to help me write my talk! I think that writing my talks is my least favorite part of the whole experience. I have come to realize that I am such a perfectionist, and that I have to get it perfect; but the actual delivery of the talk doesn't bother me one bit! I actually love it.

Today we get to run a geneology booth at a 4th of July event, and then we are getting back together with the Elders at 7:30 for scatter ball!

I'm sorry this is the worst email I've written in a long time, but Taffy Joe is such a fun, energetic spirit, and I'm fighting to listen in on her conversation! I wish you could meet her! Anyway, I'm gonna go because I'm gonna end up taking some of the sisters time if I keep getting distracted.

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week and a half!

Love Always-
Hermana Bradfield

No comments: