Monday, March 2, 2009

Late and short!

So, today was a great day. We started off our morning in Folsom (Sac) for Sister McCleve's appointment, and from there did a quick run to the store; and then we've spent the rest of the day at the church playing with the elders. It's been fun. Sister McCleve IS my Kindred Spirit. Movie Quotes, Sports, finishing each other's sentences. We have way too much fun, I'm wondering if it should be illegal. Anyway, we wasted away the day playing basketball and volleyball! It was great!

This week has been a lot of fun working with Sister McCleve. Companionship unity has never come so easily! I love working with Sister McCleve! It's going to be a great transfer. We are working with some great people as well! Heidi (Arturo's Wife) is in town this weekend, so we are going to see her in 20 minutes and teach her; and then we are going out to lunch with them tomorrow, before she heads back to Atwater! She is so funny and Arturo is such a great guy; I have no doubt that one day she will follow his footsteps and be baptized. He is such a great example to her. She got after me and Sister Dastrup for not writing each other! She just can't accept that it's against the rules!

Today President and Sister Jardine came down to Stockton, with cake for Elder Fastman, Sister Yeates (the medical senior missionary) and myself. It was fun and it was great to see them. I'm pretty sure that my birthday fell on a good day seeing as it's not a usual thing for missionaries to get cake! I think I'm pretty lucky that Sister Yeates is having her bday on Wed. But hey, I'm not complaining!

Well, I'm going to go, but I hope you all have a wonderful week. Hopefully next week I will have more time and more exciting things to write about! Until then have a fabulous week!

Love you all!

Love Always,
Hermana Bradfield

No comments: